SIGN UP AND STAY UP TO DATE WITH NEXT ONE INTERACTIVE

 

NEXT ONE INTERACTIVE LATEST NEWS

Next 1 Exchanges R&RTV Assets for a Minority Stake in Launch 360 Network
posted on May 12, 2015
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, May 12, 2015 - Next 1 Interactive, Inc. (OTCQB:NXOI) announced today that it has agreed to sell its assets in the R&R Television Network to Launch 360 Media, Inc. in exchange for a 10% minority interest in Launch 360 Media, Inc., with the remaining 90% retained and owned by Cherokee Black Entertainment, Inc. Read more

Next 1 Interactive Enters Into the Employment Sector with NameYourFee.com Acquisition and Partnership
posted on April 20, 2015
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, April 20, 2015 - Next 1 Interactive, Inc. (OTCQB:NXOI) announced today that it is acquiring 51% of NameYourFee.com website’s technology and staff as part of an ongoing partnership with the Jasper Group. Read more

New ezflixTM Mobile App Puts Real Estate Agents ‘Back in the Saddle’ As Stewards of the Community and Neighborhood Experts
posted on Semptember 11, 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, September 11, 2014 - EzFlix, LLC a wholly owned subsidiary of RealBiz Media Group, Inc. (OTCQB: RBIZ), announced today that its ezflixTM mobile app for real estate agents will be available from the Google Play® store this September. Read more

RealBiz Media Group, Inc. Selects Merriman Capital as Capital Markets Advisor
posted on August 26, 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, August 26, 2014 - Merriman Capital, Inc. ("Merriman"), a wholly owned subsidiary of Merriman Holdings, Inc. (otcqx:MERR), is pleased to announce that it has been selected as Capital Markets Advisor to RealBiz Media Group, Inc. Read more

RealBiz Media Group, Inc. Announces National Contracts
posted on August 20, 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, August 20, 2014 - RealBiz Media Group Inc. (OTCQB: RBIZ), the leader in video marketing services for real estate, is pleased to announce that it has entered into contracts to provide its video marketing services to two national real estate franchises controlled by Realogy Holdings Corp. Read more


Next One Interactive Featured Sites: Next 1 Travel | Maupintour Extraordinary Vacations | Next 1 Network | Privacy Policy
© Copyright 2012 Next One Interactive